pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Mixed Media Art Journal Page: STRONG

Lately life is not easy. We are going through a tough time here when rockets are flying and terrorists want to destroy us. In times like this it's a little hard to create but I have come to realize I need to force myself to create because it distracts me and helps me with the everyday stress. The best thing to create, while also inspiring yourself is an art journal page with a quite to empower you.





















This is one of those rare times when I started a project with very little in my head. Meaning, I didn't know what I wanted to create and I didn't have a picture in my head like I usually do. I knew what colors I wanted ad that was about it.


























From there I just started to create, using my favorite mediums and supplies, basically trying to have fun. working with so many bright colors and an inspirational quote was very liberating and rewarding and I'm really glad I forced myself to do it, it was totally worth it!!






















Don't forget to check out the step by step video tutorial: http://youtu.be/aCmb5UjjhFc for all the tips and techniques.
What do you do when you have a difficult time. do you create? does it help?

Thanks for all your support, prayers and love.

Follow me on Facebook and YouTube for more crafty treats!

Have fun creating!
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment