pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

3D Reverse Canvas Mother Goose Frame

Mother Goose is such a lovely character that brings back childhood memories, nursery rhymes and fun moments. I have the Graphic 45 Mother Goose paper collection for awhile and I wanted to create something that I can combine with a photo of my kids.





















So I went through a lot of photo until I found the right one where they were sitting down and the background was contrasted enough for me to cut out. Then I had to adjust the size of their image with the sizes of images on the paper. I measured the images on the paper and enlarged the kids' images in Photoshop accordingly. Then I simply cut out the image and I was ready to go.






















I took an 8X8 canvas reversed it and covered it with paper to create the frame. Then I started layering cut out images from the paper onto the frame. Each layer was attached to the frame with a different height of 3D foam tape so the layers created the depth of the entire scene. I also added the photo of my kids. Finally I added images on the front of the frame.




























Now I can decorate the wall in my studio with a great reverse canvas Mother Goose 3D frame! Try this technique to create your own frame. Check out the video for a step by step full tutorial.

Follow me on Facebook and YouTube for more crafty treats!

Have fun creating!
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment