pages

Thursday, January 22, 2015

One of a Kind Layout with Blue Fern Studios

So excited to share my first project with Blue Fern Studios! When I was asked to join their video education team I was so happy and honored that I could inspire so many of you with new video tutorials!







So my first project is a boy's layout (what else?) with papers from the Sanctuary line and cool chipboards. In my videos I'll focus on different techniques to alter and cover the chipboards as well as tips and tricks on more fun ways to use them.































In this layout I used the Printer's Bits chipboards both as embellishments and as stencils. It's an easy techniques that creates an amazing pattern on the paper while covering the chipboard at the same time!!






























I also added flowers with matching colors and the title. The original title was "One of a Kind" but since my three guys are on the photos I altered the title to "One 2 3 of a Kind" by adding the numbers!

My second project is a small 4X4 canvas. I'm going to create a canvas wall in my studio that will be filled with 4X4 canvases all with empowering, encouraging and positive statements! So here's the first one.
































It's basically chipboards on canvas. I used the Directions chipboards to create texture by blending them into the background with gesso and then sprayed everything. Then I wrote the sentence with a pen nib and black ink on top of the texture wrapping the texture around the letters.

Do you use chipboards in your projects?

Have fun creating!
Einat

No comments:

Post a Comment