pages

Friday, July 3, 2015

Help Me Decide

Crafty life presents its challenges and questions. I'm not talking about how much money to spend on a product or making the decision tobuy or not to buy. I'm talking about important stuff like which project to create first, how to decorate your craft room or which altering method to use in a project. You know...important questions :)

Sometimes it's really hard to make these decisions myself so I decided to share these questions with you! Every month in my newsletter I will ask your opinion on a different design or craft issue and ask you to help me decide which way to go!



The first question I wanted your help with was regarding this old suitcase that I had for awhile. I really love it but have no idea what todo with it. Alter it? Restore it? Not touch it?.....

If you want to help me decide sign up for the  Einat Kessler creative newsletter and join the exclusive group of people that will be a partofmycreative life!

Have fun creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment