pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

TOP 10 CONTEST!

It's BACK!
Top 10 Contest!

In about two weeks we will celebrate the Jewish New Year! 
Like every year I want you to celebrate it with me 
by helping me sum up what has been an amazing year. 

This celebration is equally amazing because you get to tell me what are your favorite Einat Kessler projects and win a FABULOUS GOODIE BAG! 


Here is what you need to do:
1. Go through all my blog posts this year ( September 2014 to Septemer 2015)
and leave me a comment telling me what are your three favorite projects.
2. Spread the word about this contest on your social media or blog. (leave me a separate comment telling me where you shared it or leave the link).

To increase your chance of winning this amazing prize:
Each of these will grant you an extra entry in the random raffle.

* Like my Facebook page  (one more entry)
* Tag a friend in the comments of the "Top 10 contest" FB post (each tag will give you one more entry)
* Sign up for Einat Kessler creative newsletter (one more entry)

Top 10 contest closes on Sunday, Sep 13th midnight GMT
The winner will be announced on Thursday, Sep 17th

 Can't wait to see what you picked!!

8 comments:

  1. April 14, 2015-using your stash...all the projects
    Jan 22 2015-one more layout
    March 25 2015-layouts

    I love your work. You are a wonderful inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3-15 Altered Steampunk frame
    6-9 Mixed media art journal page flowers
    7-26 I'm grateful mini envelope box

    As always ALL your projects are inspiring and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So hard to chose - I enjoy all your projects! But these are my 3 favourites:
    November 22 2014 - How to create peeled paint effect?
    April 19 2015 - Maximize your supplies
    July 7 2015 - Interactive mini album

    ReplyDelete
  4. הי עינת

    היה קשה לבחור
    בחרתי 4
    1. 3D Reverse Canvas Mother Goose Frame
    2.mixed-media art-journal-four pages set
    3.Life is made of-pieces-mixed-media art
    4.Mixed media canvas-fill your life

    כמובן שאני רשומה לניוזלטר ובפייסבוק
    וגם לערוץ שלך ביו טיוב

    אוהבת מאד את ההדרכות שלך
    תודה על הכל
    סיגל

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow difficult to narrow them down to three. And I've missed quite a few so I'll have to go back and get caught up. In the meantime here's my fave 3:
    August 22, 2015 Twine Binding Envelope Mini Album
    April 18, 2015 No Sew Fabric Mini Album
    April 11, 2015 Wall of Inspiration - Abstract Painting
    thank you for so generously sharing your talent with us and inspiring us to "try"!

    ReplyDelete